Augusta Road, Greenville SC home sales statistics.
The Augusta Road area of Greenville SC has been a magnate community for artists, Entrepreneurs, and small businesses. With many boutiques, restaurants, and specialty shops, Augusta Road offers many of the amenities that you could expect from a main street in the center of a mid sized town.
The Augusta Road area is also one of the most desired locations to live in Greenville SC due to its location near Downtown Greenville. A similar Greenville SC community is the North Main Subdivision.
The one year Augusta Road home sales statistics are below:
Homes sold between 04-12-2012 and 04-12-2013.
- The Augusta Road Subdivision sold 112 homes YTD.
- The average days on the market was 100 days.
- The average listing price was $320,538.00.
- The average price per square foot listed was $154.97.
- The average price "sold" was $305,254.00.
- The average price per square foot "sold" was $147.51.
These are great numbers for any community in Greenville SC and outstanding numbers for one of Greenville's most desired subdivisions.
For more information about Greenville SC or Augusta Road Real Estate please feel free to call or email me at:
864-275-7153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By: Shom Kostyra
Jonathan Kostyra, Realtor and RE Broker in Charge for Carolina Realty Assoc.