Greenville SC Real Estate Update
Single Family homes sold YTD in the Greater Greenville MLS.
We have seen some great numbers so far in the Greenville SC Real Estate Market.
This is a recap of the Single Family homes sold YTD in 2015. This excludes Condos and Townhomes. You can see the condo and townhome update here on our great Greenville Living website!
Single family homes sold.
- Homes sold: 9626
- Days on Market Average: 76 days
- Days on market median: 38 days
- List price average: $215,419.00
- List price, high price: $5,700,000.00
- Sales price average: $208,719.00
- Sales price, high price: $4,850.000.00
- Total sales price: $2,009,135,995.00
- Percent of list price sold: 96.89%
If you have any questions about the Greenville SC Real Estate Market we would love to talk to you. You can call Shom or Heather at 864-275-7153 or 864-363-2800. We work very hard for our buyer and seller Clients!
Jonathan Kostyra, Realtor and RE Broker in Charge for Carolina Realty Assoc.