Greenville SC Condos, Downtown Greenville SC Condos
Greenville SC Market update
The Greenville SC Condo market has really picked up year to date. What great news for Buyers, Sellers and Realtors alike! The number of Greenville SC Condos sold last year were almost double the year prior. I will recap the information below and will include Greenville SC Downtown Condos within walking distance to Greenville's Main Street and Falls Park. My information will be from the Greenville "GGAR" MLS and are the same numbers reported to the National Association of Realtors or NAR. I will use March of 2012 to March of 2013 this year and compare them to March 2011-2012.
Greenville SC Downtown Condos sold between March 2012-March 2013.
- 136 Condos sold.
- The average days on the market was 185.
- The average listing price was $283,444.
- The average price per square foot listed was $183.86.
- The average sale price was $268,122.
- The average "sold" price per square foot was $173.60
- The Condos sold for 94.6% of list price on average.
Greenville SC Downtown Condos sold between March 2011-March 2012.
- 89 Condos sold.
- The average days on the market was 171.
- The average listing price was $236,822.
- The average price per square foot listed was $159.88.
- The average sale price was$219,773.00
- The average "sold" price per square foot was $148.03
- The Condos sold for 92.8% of list price on average.
Based on these numbers you can see the increase in sales and price sold as well as a higher percent of list price. The only number that has declined is the days on the market which went up by only 14 days. If you are thinking about listing your Greenville SC Condo or Loft I believe that now is a great time. You can take advantage of the historically low interest rates and join the 136 other sellers that moved their units last year.
We at Carolina Realty Assoc specialize in the Greenville SC and Downtown Greenville SC Real Estate Market. This area includes North Main, Augusta Road, and Cleveland Forest. Please give me a call at 864-275-7153 if you have questions or want more information on listing your home!
By: Shom Kostyra
Jonathan Kostyra, Realtor and RE Broker in Charge for Carolina Realty Assoc.