Greenville SC, North Main
North Main Homes for Sale
North Main in Greenville SC is a large community of over 500 homes, town homes and condos. Over 1000 families call North Main home. North Main is important to Greenville SC in many ways. Many of the first homes in Greenville were build on or around North Main and in the nearby Augusta Road district. Historic streets like Earle Street are part of the North Main Community which include homes of historic significance.
I will break down the home sales data below. If you live in the North Main area or want to move to an area close to Greenville SC and it's beautiful downtown the data looks like now may be a good time to buy and sell.
Data for North Main Homes sold from 03-25-2012 to 03-25-2013:
- The North Main Subdivision sold 67 homes between March 25 2012 and March 25 2013.
- Average sale price was: $297,520.00.
- The average listing price was $311,878.00.
- The average price per square foot sold was $137.60.
- The average price per square foot listed was $142.81.
- The average days on the market for all 67 homes was 89 days.
- The highest sales price was $998,000. and the lowest was $97,500.
These are exciting numbers that point to a much improved housing market in our area. The average days on the market for a home in the $300,000. price range is 121 days in Greenville SC based on data form the Greenville MLS. The North Main area is significantly less which is great news for sellers.
**All data was taken from the GGAR-Greeenville SC MLS. This data is reported to the National Association of Realtors.
By: Shom Kostyra
Jonathan Kostyra, Realtor and RE Broker in Charge for Carolina Realty Assoc.