124 Chamberlain Court, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1302581
Home in Chanticleer Greenville SC
This grand estate encompasses two lots totaling approximately 1.7 acres, with a pristine view of the #7 fairway of Greenville Country Club's Chanticleer Golf Course. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac behind the secure gates of Chanticleer, this home boasts over 8,700 square feet of living space in the main house and another over 1,800 square feet in the spacious pool house. Enter the main house into the open foyer with soaring ceilings and look up to find the gorgeous crystal chandelier. To your right, enter an executive study/office with walnut paneling, cabinets, and built-ins. Also in the study, tucked behind a movable bookcase, you will find access to a 320 square foot hidden wine cellar. To your left off the foyer, step into the formal dining room fit for hosting grand dinners that accommodate numerous guests. In both the office/study and dining room you will find 1 1/4" butcher block maple flooring. The hardwood flooring throughout the rest of the home is 2 1/4" oak. The expansive kitchen, with custom cherry cabinetry, provides plenty of storage and prep space with a large island and eat-in breakfast area, as well as sitting area with brick fireplace. Also on the main level is a den with wet bar and additional fireplace. Beautiful views of the pool and golf course span most of the length of the main living space, with several access doors to the porch and outside. This floor plan allows for the master suite to be either upstairs or on the main level. The second level features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, each with ample closet space. Head upstairs to the third level where you will find over 800 square feet of fully heated and cooled recreation space and storage. The main house also provides for an oversized three-car garage, with golf cart door as well. Outside, the luxurious pool house, built in 2014, features 3/4" oak floors, a full kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry. The large brick fireplace is the perfect gathering spot after a swim. Custom tile and stained glass work can also be found in this building. The saltwater pool is gunite with a crushed marble finish. The pool deck includes a built-in gas grill and is the perfect place for entertaining or fun with family and friends. Under the pool house and covered porch is an additional 42x59 foot garage for classic car or recreational vehicle storage. This home has too many special features to list, so please contact the listing agent today to schedule your private showing!
- MLS® #1302581
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, On Golf Course, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentBarkley Rickman
- Listing OfficeThe Parker Company
- Address124 Chamberlain Court
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Elevator
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2017 at 5:31pm CST.