350 Mohawk Drive Unit 202, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1351132
Condo/Townhouse in The Elements Greenville SC
Fantastic 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome near downtown Greenville with a rare 2 car garage. The Elements were built using Eco-Friendly methods including 2x6 walls, sustainable friendly products, R-19 insulation in walls and R-38 in the attic, sealed systems, low flow plumbing fixtures, energy star appliances and many more. You can view the full list in the associated docs. Please ask your Realtor® to provide it to you. This unit is super energy efficient, has a nice large deck, and spacious 2 car garage with extra storage space. The master suite and the main living area have plantation shutters facing Mowhawk and there is plenty of light into the dining room and other bedrooms. You will love the bull-nose corners, custom wood trim, see-through fireplace, and kitchen with sustainable cork floors. This unit has fantastic features that you will need to see in person. This unit is just a short walk from the new proposed Harris Teeter shopping center, and a short bike ride into downtown Greenville SC. Location is fantastic and this unit is priced under 300K= it will not last long. Please call for a showing today!
- MLS® #1351132
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentShom Kostyra
- Listing OfficeCarolina Realty Associates
- Address350 Mohawk Drive Unit 202
- SubdivisionThe Elements
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo, Cork
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2017 at 2:46pm CDT.