1 Mayfield Street Unit 6, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1351558
Condo/Townhouse in Downtown Greenville SC
Amazing Downtown Opportunity just off Main Street ..These Iconic Southern Style Townhomes will overlook the Kroc Center Tennis Complex and will have views of the new future 60 Acre plus UNITY PARK and the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Court View will offer owners easy access to a healthy and active downtown lifestyle. The Kroc Center and Tennis complex are steps away as well as the Swamp Rabbit Trail for exercising and cycling. This location is an easy walk back to Main Street, The Peace Center & the new Greenville News Redevelopment site. Very close to Falls Park and Shopping. Each home will have 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and will have a private two car garage. Hardwood Floors, Gas ranges, great outdoor living spaces, and upgraded finishes will make these premier Downtown residences. Elevators are standard at the listed prices. Photos of finished units are some of the homes in phase one that are complete.
- MLS® #1351558
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2017
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentShawn Thomas
- Listing OfficeNew City Development & Realty
- Address1 Mayfield Street Unit 6
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Elevator
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:16pm EDT.