130 Raptor Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1352844
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Great opportunity to live in a retreat-like setting, with wooded private back yard. Welcome to 130 Raptor Way in Landrum! From the front you would think this home is small, and you are wrong! This property is “packed with a punch” of square footage, offering a great place for family gatherings, social gatherings, or one level living if that’s all you need most of the time. From cathedral ceilings, updated kitchen, hardwoods, rock fireplace, sunroom and full finished walkout basement, no feature has been left out. Off the kitchen is a pantry, that can also be converted to a half bath if the new owner prefers that, with plumbing stubbed in place. On the main level are two bedrooms, split by the great room. The great room is large with floor to ceiling rock fireplace, and opening to the sunroom. The basement allows for another entire living space with kitchenette, full bath, and great room that can be utilized as a downstairs bedroom. There is a walk out to a covered porch as well as plenty of storage! Off the beautiful deck mountain views can be obtained without losing the wooded privacy that is this home’s back yard. Great location with back gate access! Convenient to amenities as well. This property can also be a great 2nd home for AirBNB if you’re looking for an investment property. “It’s a great day on the Mountain!” Come see why today.
- MLS® #1352844
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address130 Raptor Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.