85 Stone Cottage Lane, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1359145
Land in Meadows of Campbell Creek Landrum SC
The “Meadows” is located in the Historic Dark Corner area of Upstate South Carolina in the heart of the Gowensville Horse Country. The “Meadows” is just a few miles from Tryon, NC and Landrum, SC and is on the GENTS trail system. (Gowensville Equestrian Neighborhood Trail System). This area is part of the old Greenville County Hounds Hunt Country established by the late Gordon Wright and currently part of the Tryon Hounds Hunt Country. The site has mature hardwoods, pastures, mountain views, creeks and trails. Protected by Covenants and Restrictions this very private area, off the main road on a tranquil Country Lane, is a one of a kind location with a limited number of tracts. Only 21 miles from the Greenville Spartanburg airport and approx. 20 minutes from the Tryon International Equestrian Center. Broker Owned
- MLS® #1359145
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Horses Permitted, Private Roads
- FeaturesUnderground Utilities, Additional Acreage
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
- Address85 Stone Cottage Lane
- SubdivisionMeadows of Campbell Creek
- Zip Code29356
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Hardwood, Mountain View, Pasture, Pines, Level, Sloping, Flood Plain Area
- Listing AgentMadelon Wallace
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:16pm EDT.