715 N Laurel Street, Walhalla SC, 29691 MLS® #1360709
Home in Other Walhalla SC
This home is absolutely breathtaking from the moment you start down the driveway. Home sits on 87.63 acres of prestige pasture land with gorgeous mountain views. This property has so much to offer. Home has a covered front porch with large columns inviting you into the main level of the home. As soon you step into the foyer there is a beautiful grand staircase leading you to the second level of the home. The main level features a library or study, formal living room, formal dining area, a family room, large kitchen with breakfast nook and a nice size utility room. The master bedroom is also located on the main floor featuring his and hers closets, a large master bath and a lovely sitting area on the rear side of the house. The master bedroom has access to the back patio area where you can sit back and relax with your favorite drink and enjoy the spectacular views of rolling pastures. There is also an in-ground pool off of the patio. The patio area is also a great space for grilling or entertaining guests. The second level of the home offers 3 additional bedrooms and 2 jack and jill baths, each with nice size closets. On the second level there is also a large game room and a separate bonus area. The lower level of the home has a theater room and a small kitchen. This area is perfect for those stay-at-home movie nights. There is a full garage separate from the home with a bath and kitchen. This is a great space for visiting guests. This home has so much to offer and more! You won’t get tired of the amazing views and serenity of this property. This home is the definition of southern charm and truly a must see. Don’t miss out! Schedule a showing today!!
- MLS® #1360709
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400-5,599
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGeorge Durham
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Hugh Durham As
- Address715 N Laurel Street
- Zip Code29691
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, 2 Story Foyer
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.