2690 Red Fox Road, Tryon NC, 28782 MLS® #1365987
Home in None Tryon NC
Think Idyllic Horse Farm - Hidden Hill Farm - This distinctive luxury equestrian property features a professionally remodeled residence that is open floor plan living at its best! The great room, dining, keeping room, kitchen, flow together for great entertaining and family spaces. Whether relaxing in front of the fireplace or taking in the mountain views, this will be your sanctuary. Attention to detail abounds – solid bamboo floors, bead-board ceilings, walls of windows to bring the outside in. The upscale, spacious kitchen features custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, marble counters, subway tile, and built-in banquet seating. A grand master suite features a luxurious bath with travertine tile, jetted tub & steam shower, 3 custom walk-in closets, one with private access to the study/office. The upper level has two ensuite bedrooms, a sitting room with a fireplace, and laundry closet perfect for private guest quarters. Back-up generator ensures systems will run even in a power outage. Equestrians will love the 7-stall custom Morton Barn with spacious tack room and wash stall, 2 large run-in sheds, 6 paddocks, arena, equipment storage building and more. Prime location – minutes from shopping and only 10 minutes to TIEC. Hidden Hill Farm is the finest example of having it all in one property.
- MLS® #1365987
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Barn/Stall, Generator
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentBonnie Lingerfelt
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty
- Address2690 Red Fox Road
- Zip Code28782
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Bamboo, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 3:46am EDT.