290 Ponder Cemetery Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1368172
Home in None Easley SC
Become one with nature with the most outstanding panoramic views of the magnificent country side that makes this totally renovated home a true treasure in the hills. Stacked stone fire place walls and fencing add to the rustic charm of the property, a gourmet kitchen with granite counters and top grade appliances are every cook's dreams. Hard wood floors shine in the bright open floor plan with loads of room for entertaining. Large bedrooms with built ins and fabulous baths accommodate even big families. The massive screened porch has room for dining or sitting and enjoying all the wildlife like turkey, deer, birds, etc. The basement enjoys two fireplaces with a rec room, wet bar and all the room for the family with an adjoining patio with its own fireplace to enjoy in the cold winter months with family and friends. Outside brings an absolutely gorgeous view of Paris Mountain while you relax in the unique swimming pool with a waterfall and hot tub attached. While laying out by the pool, one can enjoy the breathtaking fireplace located near the hot tub/pool on cool summer nights. This home is situated on top of a hill new the middle of rolling pastures and beautiful forests which could accommodate horses, cattle, chickens and a plethora of farm pets. With a huge 72x40 Hay barn and a 20x40 camper storage shed, one can store all of their farm animal's needs as well as multiple cars or anything else they would need. Much of the acreage borders the pristine and highly sought after Saluda River, with excellent access for all your outdoor needs. The low Pickens County taxes and distance from Greenville, Easley, Clemson this location makes a perfect spot for any family of any size to enjoy the great country side. This home is a dream for those who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, bicycling, or those who just love the peace and quiet of nature while they sun bathe next to the pool, this property is a wonderful masterpiece.
- MLS® #1368172
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Pasture, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water View
- Listing AgentJoanne Beresh
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Powd
- Address290 Ponder Cemetery Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorBrick, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling – Dropped
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.