216 Morrow Drive, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1369130
Home in None Landrum SC
Greeted by a white picket fence, this historic home takes you back to the classic country charm of a bygone era. Ample storage outbuildings for farm equipment, boats, vehicles on 3 acres. A workshop, barn, two car carport, a run in shed, and a party porch make this an ideal gathering place for your family, friends and large and small parties. Double wrap around porches, with broken red tile floors, welcome you to relax on the porch swing and white wicker rockers among the many hanging ferns. Inside the 4 bedroom 3 full bath home, with updated plumbing, electrical and new windows, character abounds with original bead board ceilings and heart of pine flooring in many rooms. Enjoy three working fireplaces, a formal dining room, parlor, den, and kitchen with mud room/laundry and master bedroom suite on the main. Upstairs is the wide hall with door to the upper veranda and three large bedrooms accented with original tiled (sealed) fireplaces, mantles, and bead board ceilings. The location is conveniently located between Greer and Landrum and only 30 minutes to the acclaimed Tryon Equestrian Center. This is an opportunity to acquire a very special property that can be in your family for generations to come. The upgrades have made this home energy efficient.
- MLS® #1369130
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Courtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Courtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Pool-Above Ground
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentValerie Miller
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address216 Morrow Drive
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:46am EST.