233 Camille Avenue, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1369499
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
***PRICE REDUCTION TO $995,000***This beautiful renovated home with it’s preserved traditional richness is located on one of the most sought after streets in the Augusta Road area. This perfect location is just minutes from downtown Greenville and the award winning Augusta Circle Elementary School. As you approach this home from the front walk and landscaped yard, you will enjoy the fragrance of the mature magnolia tree and will be welcomed by the warm ambience of the gas lanterns at the front entrance. Entering the foyer, there is a staircase to the second floor, a tongue and grove wood paneled study/office to the left and a powder room. The foyer opens into a gourmet kitchen featuring an island with seating, marble countertops, a Wolfe range with gas burner units and electric convection oven with hood, a Thermador wall oven and microwave (both convection) and a warming drawer. Also included are a Frigidaire Professional stainless steel refrigerator and separate freezer. Adjacent to the kitchen, you will find a cozy keeping room. This kitchen/keeping room open area is ideal for the enjoyment and entertainment of family and guests. The kitchen and keeping room both lead through a glass wall of sliding glass doors to a beautiful screened porch with a stained wood ceiling, overhead fans and a wood burning stone fireplace. This recently added screened porch overlooks the beautiful back yard with large magnolia and oak trees. The kitchen/keeping room also opens into a spacious dining room with a gas log fireplace and an adjoining great room with a wood burning fireplace and beautiful built in cabinets. There are hardwood floors (parquet in the great room) throughout the house and elegant trim work throughout most of the first floor living area. On the upper level you will find a spacious master suite as well as three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms. The elegant master bath is well appointed with double sinks, an oversized marble and tile shower with bench, large tub, marble flooring, two walk in closets and a washer and dryer closet for convenient access. The recent home renovations included the replacement of all windows with thermal pane windows. There is basement with access from interior stairs that opens to an attached two car carport and expanded parking area.
- MLS® #1369499
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentSkipper Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address233 Camille Avenue
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2018 at 3:46pm EST.