405 Coachman Lane, Tryon NC, 28782 MLS® #1369816
Home in Other Tryon NC
Contemporary Home privately situated on a 26ac wooded sanctuary in Huntingwood with access rights to use the FETA trail system. Beautiful 3BD/2.5BA home with cathedral ceiling & large windows to invite nature and lots of light. Classic terra cotta tile thruout main level with formal dining rm, living rm, and eat-in kitchen with FP. Large master suite with dbl sinks & walk in closet. Office/den, greenhouse area, dbl garage and 2 large workshops. New HVAC, new windows, interior paint thruout & completely re-stained exterior of home. Stream and reflecting pond. Located in the heart of Tryon’s Old Hunt Country.
- MLS® #1369816
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentLaura May
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty
- Address405 Coachman Lane
- Zip Code28782
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryTryon St
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:01am EDT.