2471 Holly Springs Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1370473
Home in None Inman SC
This Restored Colonial Farmhouse is a must see with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths! With it's southern charm from top to bottom, you will have nothing else to do but move into this splendid home and enjoy the warm atmosphere sitting around the stone fireplace in the living room with your family or cooking in your beautiful kitchen on a 5' Five Star Gas Range with double ovens surrounded by a brick chimney and open cedars beams, also, 2 built in Houser cabinets, a breakfast nook and marvelous giant pantry. Everything has been done and updated for you and the best part is you will not even have a POWER Bill. YES, I said no Power Bill, there is a SOLAR ARRAY SYSTEM that is PAID FOR and sells power back to Duke Power at a good rate. The system is also hid from view on the back of your Barn. The property behind the house has been sold to a Conservatory and no other houses will be built. They plan to use it for trails, and are working with botanist and other scientists at USC Anderson School of Agriculture. This will be horse only property with an occasional fox hunt. Back to the wonderful house, you would have a separate Party House for large family gatherings or a Man Cave with another great rock fire place, a bathroom, and a small kitchen, plus a auto shop all with an HVAC. There is a Barn for your enjoyment of farm animals with 2 stalls, chicken pen, tool room, tack room and pig pen. That's not all!!! There is even a Summer Kitchen in the backyard, a 8' BBQ and a 4x4x8 stone underground BBQ pit for pig roasts. Not finished yet, there is a bunk house that would make a great office or studio. Back in the house, there are 2 Main Floor Suites with separate dens attached to each one and 2 bedrooms upstairs. Most doors are handicap accessible. Tons of great storage in this beautiful home. There is even MORE LAND available if you desire. You can be at the GSP Airport in less than 20 minutes or Downtown Greenville or Spartanburg in about 25 minutes... The hot tub does not convey with the house, but can be purchased.
- MLS® #1370473
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built1886
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentTeresa Holbrooks
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address2471 Holly Springs Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Other, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces8
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.