315 Wild Rice Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1372475
Home in Ricelan Springs Simpsonville SC
Within 1 mile of I-385 this home is ready to move in! When entering the home, you will find a large living space with attached dining area, making it great for entertaining. The hardwood floors throughout are beautiful and in great condition. You will also love the spacious deck that overlooks the backyard and large in-ground pool. The kitchen has an eat-in breakfast space, bar area and plenty of cabinet storage along with a large walk-in pantry. The kitchen also includes dishwasher, disposal, and microwave. On the second floor you will find new carpet throughout the 3 bedrooms that are on this level. All of the rooms have great character thanks to their unique roof lines, which provide great storage nooks. The master suite is dreamlike with its large space and separate alcove for bed or sitting area. The master bath includes a corner tub, separate shower, and huge walk-in closet. There is also access to attic storage off the master. Most of the basement is prepped to be finished, with plumbing roughed in and plenty of space for storage or hanging out. The basement does have a finished 4th bedroom and finished 3rd full bath that are both heated and cooled. This home has an updated architectural roof, new thermal/vinyl windows, fresh paint, new carpet and much more. With space galore and the charm of a great location, this house is a MUST SEE!
- MLS® #1372475
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentChad Byce
- Listing OfficeCann Realty, Llc
- Address315 Wild Rice Drive
- SubdivisionRicelan Springs
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Floor Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 5:01am EST.