79 Old Mcelhaney Road, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1373074
Home in None Greenville SC
PRICE REDUCED Private custom-built retreat for outdoor enthusiasts or those seeking a peaceful respite. Nestled in 30+ acres, this home has it all! When you enter the driveway, you will notice the flat, pasture-land on the right that can be used for your horses or gardens. Continue down the long drive into a canopy of trees where you will find your dream home situated among nature. A one-of-a kind air-conditioned tree house complete with electricity will occupy children/grandchildren for hours as you keep an eye out from the kitchen window. Raise your own chickens and gather your fresh eggs from the chicken coop located close to the fenced kennel that can be used for your dogs or other animals. Activities are boundless in the 30+ acres that surround your home. Take a hike, ride your ATV or your horse throughout the terrain and witness abundant nature, landscape including a creek, and animals that call the property home. For the hunting enthusiast, there are plentiful turkey, deer, wild boar and more that roam the acreage. Entertaining family and friends is easy with two kitchens, an area for a fire pit, a large back porch and a screened porch. Imagine the cookouts and conversation around the fire pit surrounded by your natural oasis. As you enter the home through the front door, you immediately feel at home. The den with a vaulted ceiling and a beautiful rock fireplace greet you with the large kitchen to the left. Imagine daily living or holidays in this beautiful kitchen equipped with a Jenn-Air six-burner gas cooktop, double ovens and lots of counter space. There is an eat-in kitchen area, formal dining room, and an office with entry to the screened porch. Upstairs you will also find the master bedroom complete with a walk-in closet and a luxurious bath with jetted tub and separate shower. From the master retreat, there is another entry to the screened porch. Two additional bedrooms and another full bath complete the first floor. This custom home has two living areas that can accommodate in-laws or other guests or can be used as a bonus living/media area for the family. Downstairs you will find a full, gourmet kitchen with a huge island and lots of storage. There are two bedrooms and a second laundry room to serve a large family or live-in quarters. Cycling enthusiasts will enjoy the close proximity to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Greenville and nearby mountains. This home is close to everything, yet far enough out to experience peace and privacy. Enjoy the best of both worlds as Travelers Rest is a short 5 minute drive and Greenville is 12 minutes away. Homeowners are welcome to join Green Valley Country Club (membership fees apply) with amenities including golf and swimming and also enjoy Riverbend Equestrian Farm, both of which are about a mile away. This is a rare opportunity to find your dream home and enjoy the abundance this personal retreat has to offer. Buyer and Buyer's Agent are responsible for verifying all information including square footage, taxes, schools, acreage, etc.
- MLS® #1373074
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentApril Hendricks
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address79 Old Mcelhaney Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.