290 Earles Fort Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1374063
Home in Other Landrum SC
Landrum Area. Located in beautiful Earles Fort. You will find this custom built, two story home situated on 3.89 acres of hardwoods. As you meander down the concrete drive, you will appreciate the stunning, well maintained home and yard. As you enter the home, the foyer opens to a large dining room that's perfect for sharing family meals or entertaining. The eat in kitchen has custom cabinets, updated appliance and a pantry. The mudroom area/laundry opens to the double garage. The family room has a gas log fireplace and it opens to the screened porch creating a great venue for family gatherings. The main level guest suite can be used as a second master if needed. Taking the double staircase upstairs, you will find a spacious master suite fully equipped with a luxury bath and walk in closet. The bath has jetted tub, double vanity, separate shower and large vanity area. The other guest rooms and bonus room are great for the growing family. In the basement, you will find another large rec room with a fireplace. The handyman of the family will enjoy the large workroom/shop in the basement. As you will see, this is not a basic home. The poured wall basement foundation creates a solid space for a family to use. The home has two septic tanks for a large family. Appraisal on file for $545,000. Great location is convenient to I-26. Landrum schools and shopping, etc.
- MLS® #1374063
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000-5,199
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Listing AgentMitzi Kirsch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address290 Earles Fort Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.