4240 Dacusville Highway, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1374136
Home in None Easley SC
Well Crafted Australian Inspired Ranch Home! Mountain View, Creek, Horse Pastures, Hay Field, Woods, atop 32+ Ample Acres!!! Very Motivated Seller!!! Perfect for Horse and Equestrian Enthusiasts! Located in the Foothills of The Blue Ridge Mountains. Gorgeous Home that includes: An Open Floor Plan, 3 Fireplaces, Smooth Ceilings, Cherry Hardwood Flooring. A Huge Garage (3 Car Attached, 2 Carports), spacious Laundry room, Gigantic Formal Dining room, Large Kitchen with Island, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Humongous Enclosed Wrap Around Porch, Gigantic Rear Screened Porch, Newer Architectural Shingle Roof, 2 Master Suites on Main, Safe Room in Basement, Metal Beam construction in basement, Full kitchen appliance package including a newer fridge, Multi-Zone HVAC units, Vaulted Ceilings in Living room, 2 fenced pastures, Hay Field, Wooded Areas with Creek access towards the rear of the property, Circular Drive Way, Greenhouse, Multiple Storage Buildings, Owned 500 Gallon buried Propane tank. Plus so much More! No HOA!!! Natural Spring Water Well Drilled 600+ ft into aquifer. Public water available at the street and pipes are already in place if wishing to tap. Septic already in place. Add Solar Panels if desired, to be completely utility independent. Home is currently at 5,258.91 Sq Ft, but has the potential Livable Sq Ft if finishing basement, and 2 bonus rooms (5,258.91 + 2,940 + 520 + 1250 = 9,968.91 Sq Ft.). This home is absolutely stunning, and has been meticulously well cared for and loved! Home is close to the NC State Line, Greenville, and Clemson University, as well as Lakes within a 30 min drive making it easy to access all. This home offers privacy for your enjoyment, as well as, a peaceful retreat for friends or family. Front and Side Porches, in addition to a huge Back Screened Porch really makes this home feel so close to nature. Wildlife has been abundant and owners have enjoyed seeing deer, wild turkeys, and other wildlife while living there. Home sits on top of 32+ picturesque acres! Please feel free to contact for additional information and to see all the wonderful features this home includes. Thank you for your time and interest!
- MLS® #1374136
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200-5,399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded
- Listing AgentMichael Goodell
- Listing OfficeMjg Properties Llc
- Address4240 Dacusville Highway
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:31am EDT.