8 Moss Falls Lane, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1374165
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain near Landrum, SC. This magnificent home created by renowned architect Holland Brady and designers Kirby and Louise Quinn surpasses all expectations for excellence! Superb design, craftsmanship, and attention to detail with the finest of finishes describe the essence of this home. The main level features a living room; formal dining room; study; and the master suite including his and hers bathrooms and walk in closets. It also has a spacious open room including a chef’s kitchen with professional grade appliances, a breakfast area, and a family room. The views from the spacious main level deck capture the near foothills, distant vistas, and beautiful landscaping complete with a waterfall and koi pond. The upstairs offers two bedroom suites connected by a gallery overlooking the two story living room. A delightful lower level includes a full bar, media and game room, bedroom suite, exercise and craft room, a cedar closet and a large unfinished storage area with shelving. The lower level also has a lovely covered flagstone patio with a hot tub spa. The home has custom WoodMode and Brookhaven cabinetry; granite and marble countertops; travertine and hardwood floors throughout. Large mahogany entry doors, three fireplaces, and designer lighting enhance the beauty of this welcoming, warm home. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1374165
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,800-5,999
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentVince Roser
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address8 Moss Falls Lane
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Other, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 3:01am EST.