1724b N Main Street Tract B, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1374342
Home in North Main Greenville SC
Ultimate location in walking distance from downtown that provides peaceful living in the heart of America's greatest city! This Clinker Brick Tudor designed by Willie Ward was originally built in 1927 and is surrounded by mature trees in a park like setting. The current owners have lovingly restored this beautiful piece of history to its former glory. The home has all new windows, new HVAC, new tank less water heater and hardwood floors throughout. The kitchen and bathrooms have all been remodeled. Owners have re-configured the home to include all modern home amenities including ample closet space, mud room, walk-in pantry, detached over-sized garage, and plenty of storage between the basement, attic and above garage areas. There are 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs with en suite bathrooms. Master Bedroom is a bright retreat with a beautiful timeless marble bathroom and a large walk in closet. The property has plenty of out door entertaining space with a fire pit. Chandeliers do not convey but all furniture may be negotiable. Home also has 2 adjoining lots for sale MLS # 1374346 .44 AC at $349,000 and MLS # 1374348 .35 AC at $325,000 which would combine to make an estate of approximately 1.19 AC.
- MLS® #1374342
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentMarc Crowley
- Listing OfficeCrowley Realty Llc
- Address1724b N Main Street Tract B
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorHardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:01pm EDT.