303 S 1st Street, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1375435
Home in None Easley SC
You've seen it in movies, remember "Gone With The Wind"...the ferns hanging, the rocking chairs, the gardens, the arbors, the brick walkways, the huge oaks! Now you can see it in person as your eyes fall upon the massive two-story historic beauty sitting majestically awaiting it's new family. So much history and yet it longs to create more memories. If walls could talk they would tell you about all of the families that lived within it's rooms. They would also tell you about the history of the former Brenda Kay's restaurant that brought thousands of people through the home's doors, enjoying meals & conversations for many years. Walking up to the inviting wrap around porch envisioning a cool breeze blowing as you sip your tea, entering into the front foyer, the architecture and expanse is magnificent! On the main level to either side of the foyer are a living room & office followed by a breathtaking dining room. Just past the dining room is a huge newly remodeled kitchen which can accommodate the largest of family gatherings. Just installed is the center focus of the kitchen...a beautiful island with an oversize stainless hood. An abundance of tall cabinets, brand new granite, brand new Bosch appliances (the range is the latest Induction) and new fixtures, make this a chef's delight! Just off the kitchen is a big walk-in pantry and a quaint sun room to sit and relax while dinner is cooking. Up the grand staircase you will find four bedrooms, each with their own fireplace. One bedroom room is being used as a library/study. Branching off the main level you will find every imaginable outdoor living space to include a screened porch, deck and arbor covered brick patio with moss growing between the cracks. Each and every nook and cranny of the outdoor space has a special place for enjoying time alone or with family and friends. Ever thought of having a Bed & Breakfast or hosting AIRBNB? You're all set up and ready to go! Walking distance to Historic Downtown Easley with plenty of shopping, dining and outdoor adventure on the Doodle Trail for riding bikes or taking long walks. So much to do and so much to see, words cannot describe the details & beauty of this home and it's endless possibilities. Call today to schedule your private showing and enjoy the time you will spend at 303 South 1st. Street, Easley.
- MLS® #1375435
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built1892
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDustin Kennedy
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group
- Address303 S 1st Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Handicap Access, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.