303 S 1st Street, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1375435
Home in None Easley SC
Here's your chance to jump into the exploding city of Easley, SC! Historic downtown Easley is booming with new businesses, new construction, walking/biking trails, and new development at every turn! Own your very own piece of downtown Easley with this AMAZING 4295 sq. ft. TOTALLY restored 1800's home! Stroll passed antique shops and cafes as you walk in to the downtown excitement! Don't close your mind to the possibilities of an Air BnB or Bed & Breakfast, as the home itself and outdoor garden areas will be loved by all! Call today for your private showing and we guarantee you won't want to leave!
- MLS® #1375435
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built1892
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDustin Kennedy
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group
- Address303 S 1st Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Handicap Access, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.