347 Pimlico Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1376442
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
Previous contract had a contingency on a home for sale that never sold. Only reason this home has been on the market for so long. Contract was executed back in November 2018. Great Opportunity to get into Gower Estates and customize your home! This one level, brick ranch has 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Upon entering there is a slate tiled foyer open to the dining room, living room and sunroom. Going into the family room, you will find a large brick wall with a gas log fireplace open to the kitchen. Off of the kitchen is a laundry room and huge walk-in pantry/storage room. On the other end of the house you will find the owners suite with a full bathroom, double vanities and two closets. The two guest rooms share a hall bathroom and both have hardwood floors under the carpet. Off the back of the living room and family rooms is a large sunroom overlooking the wooded and fenced backyard. With some updating and landscaping, this home will shine again as the floorplan allows for a lot of options! Come see this and create your dream home! Sold As-Is and inspections are on file!
- MLS® #1376442
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentKiersten Bell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address347 Pimlico Road
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.