1790 Jackson Hollow Trail, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1376741
Home in Jackson Hollow Travelers Rest SC
This is the private, custom estate you have been searching for and only twenty minutes downtown Greenville! This custom built Peery home, is situated at the rear portion of a private 31 acre lot, equipped with stocked pond, creek, and shooting range. The extensive circular driveway with plenty of extra parking options will bring you directly to the grand entrance of this Southern estate. Upon entering you will find custom wormy oak hardwood floors throughout the entire main level, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams in the great room and a towering stone fireplace from floor to ceiling. Entertain in the expansive kitchen and eat-in dining area or drift out to the large screen porch overlooking the pond and vast array of land that is offered with this property. There are four bedrooms upstairs, one of which could be used as a rec room for the kids, or as a bunk room for those of you with larger families. The terrace level boasts an in-law suite complete with separate entrance, two full baths, entertaining area, large kitchen and large bedroom for a long term guest or multiple visits from a myriad of short term stays. There are a series of outdoor seating and entertaining areas for those summer parties, including decks, screen porch, expansive front porch, covered patio, and even a grassy terrace surrounded by a custom stone wall. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this quiet Southern estate, with all the conveniences that downtown Travelers Rest and Greenville have to offer.
- MLS® #1376741
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pond, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJordan Corbett
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address1790 Jackson Hollow Trail
- SubdivisionJackson Hollow
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Handicap Access, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.