204 Graceview West, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1377124
Home in Drakes Field Anderson SC
Looking for a beautiful, brand new home with a HUGE back yard? Look no further - now reduced $12,500! This popular Emerson floorplan is now complete on a homesite that measures 80'W x 360'D, so the back yard is enormous - lots of room to run and privacy from back door neighbors. Inside, a soft greige color palette is carried throughout this split-plan ranch with bonus bedroom and bath up. The 4'x9' granite island in the kitchen/breakfast room is the heart of this open design. Overlooking the keeping room and great room beyond, and with room for stools all around, it will surely be the gathering spot for parties large and small. Light, neutral 42" cabinets with soft-close drawers and doors, stainless appliances, walk-in pantry and hand-scraped hardwoods make this space beautiful AND functional. There is formal dining just off the foyer, opening to the vaulted great room with direct vent fireplace with raised hearth and stacked stone surround. A tray ceiling adds a touch of luxury to the large owners' bedroom on the main floor. The luxury continues in the owners' bath, with a soaking tub with a plant shelf, separate shower, private water closet and his-and-her sinks. Hardwood stairs lead to a fourth bedroom over the garage, with its own full bath and walk in closet. This flexible space is perfect for visiting guests, home office, hobbies, media room, man cave and even a boomerang child. There's plenty of storage, with a walk in closet in every bedroom, a deep garage with a storage niche, spacious pantry in the kitchen and walk in attic storage just off the upstairs bedroom. Outside, there's a columned front porch as well as a covered patio on the rear, with generous space for indoor-outdoor living. There's a huge back yard, and plenty of room between neighbors. All this, just off Hwy. 28 in Anderson, convenient to nearby stores and services and just a few minutes to the lake. Construction is complete and this beautiful new home is ready for move-in now!
- MLS® #1377124
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentLinda Horner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address204 Graceview West
- SubdivisionDrakes Field
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:01am EDT.