65 Blacks Drive Lot 2, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1377666
Home in None Greenville SC
Have you been looking for the perfect home, but just can’t seem to find it? This is your chance to have a beautiful custom built home in a prime Greenville location. This Modern Farmhouse style home will be one of three built on large 1.8 acre estate lots off of Blacks Drive. To be built by renowned Greenville builder Cobblestone Homes. This home will feature almost 2,600 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2 and ½ bathrooms. Sit down with Cobblestone Homes’ in-house architectural design staff and customize this home to be the one of your dreams. The home will feature wood floors, quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, and designer bathrooms. The location offers great proximity to Pelham Road shopping, I-385, and downtown Greenville. We haven’t even mentioned the great school districts zone for Pelham elementary, Greenville middle, and J.L. Mann high school.
- MLS® #1377666
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichael Mumma
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address65 Blacks Drive Lot 2
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:16pm EDT.