117 Westchester Way, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1378042
Home in Wendermere Easley SC
GREAT LOCATION, COMMUNITY, LOT & SCHOOLS!! This LOCATION offers convenience to most of the Upstate, just min's to Easley's new shopping, 15 min's+/- to Dntn Gville, 20 Mins+/- to Anderson & 30 Mins+/- to Clemson! Situated in a small well-established COMMUNITY W/ LARGE LOTS and mature trees - simply majestic. This New England Farmhouse style home has 5BR/4BA and exudes quality inside and out! The beautiful 1-Acre spring-fed POND welcomes you home to an amazing Wrap-Around Porch w/ Charleston Gas Lanterns, Brazilian Rosewood floors & outdoor Fireplace! A private OASIS and RETREAT! The owner spared no expense with elegant fixtures, Italian Tile & Marble, Copper accents, wide plank Hdwds throughout main level with matching wood beam ceiling features- it’s a one of a kind! As you enter, you will find a DinRm, SunRm area, Living area w/ a 2-way, Wood Burning, Stone Fireplace that opens up to a rustic Kitchen, complete with copper and oil rubbed bronze fixtures and faucets. The solid wood, custom cabinetry is accented beautifully with frosted glass doors and topped with hand crafted, crown molding. A true Chef’s Kitchen w/ oversized Gas Stove (from France), arched brick accents, custom-made cabinetry, large Pantry, and more! The Kit & Bkfst Area adjoin the spacious GrtRm/SunRm area creating an ideal place for entertaining. On main level you will find a BR w/ Bath that features tile walk-in shower for guests to enjoy! Upstairs you will find a fabulous Master Suite w/ high ceiling, large Master Bath w/ Sep Shower, Soaking Tub, Dbl Vanities & huge Walk-in Closet. 3 more BRs w/ample closet space – Jack & Jill Bath and other BR w/ private Full Bath. A PARTIALLY FINISHED BASEMENT w/ Full Bath makes for a great Man Cave or Teen area. Nice private backyard includes a charming Courtyard! Large Side-entry Garage w/ plumbed space above could be in-law of family apt. This amazing location awaits a new owner – take advantage of this hard-to-find subdivision with mature trees, wide streets and a ton of curb appeal! So many wonderful things to appreciate in this home – schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #1378042
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000-5,199
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- Listing AgentAlan Swartzentruber
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address117 Westchester Way
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:16am EDT.