112 Gum Springs Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1378673
Home in None Taylors SC
THE HIDDEN GEM ON LAKE ROBINSON. Where do you find a 4100 Sq Ft home with a mountain view and 130 ft of LAKE FRONT LIVING on almost 2 acres of lush land. This craftmans style home has the vacation feel with its large Anderson Eagle architectural wood clad double hung windows over looking the lake, large rock fireplace, wood clad cathedral ceiling and walls . Large gourmet kitchen with an over sized island and stainless steel appliances. This is a cooks dream with its large bright walk in pantry, plenty of storage space. Master Bedroom has wood walls and tons of windows looking out to the sparkling waters, your own access to a screened in porch for your morning coffee. Huge master bath with a deep soaking jetted tub with windows surrounding it facing the lake, dual sinks and separate shower. Two more bedrooms share a bath both with large walk in closets. Love entertaining come on downstairs to a Great Room with the brick wood burning fireplace taking center stage, kitchenette with granite, surround sound system though out the great room and office. Two more bedrooms and two baths, office, craft room with a 220 volt outlet and tons of storage makes up the rest of this glorious space. You will feel like you are on vacation in this masterpiece, tons of outdoor living off both floors to enjoy the views of the mountain and lake. COME ON HOME!
- MLS® #1378673
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentKristy Anderson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address112 Gum Springs Road
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.