340 Arrowhead Trail, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1379772
Home in Arrowhead Easley SC
Down the drive way and nestled between mature trees, lovely landscaping, and your own pond you will find this once in a lifetime opportunity. Absolute stunning rear sunroom begs you to step up and view the land from this spot that are sure to give you room for enjoying all the land, South Carolina seasons, and privacy this property has. Ideal to watch wildlife you can keep an eye on deer, turkey, and even waterfowl as the entire property can just about be seen from here. Inside the details one would expect can be found. Hardwood floors, large rooms, built-ins all set the stage. Kitchen is very accessible to the family room, dining room, sunroom, and breakfast area. Large sunny windows allow for plenty of natural light. Granite counters are exactly what you expect. The additional workstation provided in the kitchen is a plus. The walk-in pantry insures space for your extra household items. The master is located on the left side of the home with magnificent views and you will appreciate its own fireplace, spa-like bathroom, walk-in closet, and separate laundry/sitting area. This room is separated by itself and large enough to house your stately furniture. You will enjoy spending time at this home just gazing upon the rest of the property, pond, and perhaps enjoying a cool beverage of your choice by the pool. The outside grounds are lavish and incredible. The 2 car garage helps to provide even more storage, which is found abundantly throughout. With 5.5+/- acres of soft rolling hills, wooded areas, park-like landscaping w/landscape lighting, and places for wildlife to roam give this home so much value. However, the pond will give you and your family so many opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. The details of the home are endless! If this is not enough, make note the entire walk-out basement is your own blank canvas to finish the way you would like. Land is amazing and truly rare to find in the Powdersville location. Minutes to Downtown Greenville and Anderson County taxes are sure to be what you are looking for. Call today for your private showing of this extraordinary home. Welcome to 340 Arrowhead Trail and start making memories at your new HOME!
- MLS® #1379772
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- Listing AgentShaun Murphy
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realtor Associates
- Address340 Arrowhead Trail
- Zip Code29642
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.