105 Stonebridge Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1380083
Rental in Avondale Heights - 032 Simpsonville SC
A beautiful executive rental in a wonderful mature tree setting. No lawn maintenance as it is part of your rent. Enjoy a care free home and ease of lifestyle and a well kept yard to be proud of. Experience the amenities of Riverwalk sub with pool and Tennis as well as a large clubhouse. Master bedroom suite and another bedroom and very large living areas on the main level. You have a stunning view of mature trees , lush lawn and running creek form the back screened porch or go downstairs and enjoy the peace and comfort of the outdoor fire pit and 25' X 20' stone patio and wall. There are two more bedrooms, an office, 1 and half baths and nice bonus room or media room with built ins. The walkin attic space is more than most families need for ample storage. Live high in this well appointed & spacious kitchen and breakfast area. Great award winning schools and so convenient to the interstate for 15 minutes to downtown Greenville or 5 miles to the airport. This is it. Come and visit it.
- MLS® #1380083
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Attic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling Trey, Security System Owned, Tub-Jetted, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- Address105 Stonebridge Drive
- SubdivisionAvondale Heights - 032
- Zip Code29681
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 2:46am EST.