231 Bronson Ridge, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1381054
Home in Bronson Ridge Anderson SC
The Ballenger offers just the right amount of space, with plenty of flexibility to customize based on your lifestyle! A flex space when you enter can be a dining room, an open study, a living room – whatever you want it to be. The family room is large enough for any size gathering, whether it’s formal or informal. For a personal touch, add an optional fireplace. The dining area and kitchen are located conveniently next to the family room. The kitchen features a huge, modern island. Upstairs, the owner’s bedroom boasts dual closets. Don’t need four bedrooms? Make one a loft for a second floor living space. The Ballenger is available in a variety of traditional and craftsman elevations to fit your taste and there is an optional finished lower level. BRONSON RIDGE is Anderson's premier NEW CONSTRUCTION community! The charm of the community is only exceeded by its convenience. Be across the street from T.L. Hanna High School and only 4 miles from Downtown Anderson. You'll also be able to access LAKE HARTWELL in 20 minutes or LESS! Outstanding amenities like the local YMCA, popular SHOPPING spots, and delicious GOURMET RESTAURANTS are only minutes away! In Bronson Ridge we are in a 100% USDA eligible area. Call one of our friendly professional Sales Reps to schedule a showing just for you in one of our beautifully decorated Model Homes. Stop by our model today to learn more!
- MLS® #1381054
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLindsay Simpson
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address231 Bronson Ridge
- SubdivisionBronson Ridge
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingElectric, Damper Controlled
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:31am EDT.