108 Rasor Drive, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1381377
Home in None Greenville SC
GORGEOUS! Sellers are sad to move but are being transferred for work! You will be blown away by this recently renovated gem. Tucked away in a cozy neighborhood in a convenient location, this home has it all. Equipped with a two car, detached carport with additional gravel parking, you've got tons of space for friends and family. There is a large, fenced in backyard with an adorable patio area perfect for entertaining around a campfire or lounging on a hot summer day. There is also a building with electricity out back for additional storage! Enter the home through the sunroom flooded with natural light and see into the kitchen through the open bar area. The large master bedroom sits apart from the other two spare rooms giving you the perfect amount of privacy. Moving through the house, you will enter the dining room off of the kitchen, decorated in a modern chic style with a hardwood panel accent wall. You will see a deck off of the dining room perfect for storing your grill and having dinner outside. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. You will love this fresh, bright and sleek design. The living room pulls you in as you move through the kitchen, with its built in bookshelves framing a gas log fireplace. The wonderful space on a cold winter night! Heading down the back hallway you pass the second bathroom and come to the two spare rooms. Comparable in size, they sit across from one another at the end of the hall. This home has hardwood flooring and neutral paint throughout, making this the ideal blank canvas for a new home owner.
- MLS® #1381377
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Ranch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKallie Thompson
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address108 Rasor Drive
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:16pm EDT.