314 Evening Sun Lane, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1381645
Land in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Have your own private lane leading to one of the most beautiful pieces of land on Glassy Mountain. This 3 acre plat is perched on the side of the Mountain with a totally unobstructed view facing Southeast. Watch the beautiful South Carolina sunrises and Lake Robinson and see the sparkling lights of the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport with planes arriving at night.There are mature hardwoods and impressive outcrops of boulders that ring the flat area for you to nestle your new home. The lot also has an easy, flat entry for your driveway and two flat build sites. The Cliffs at Glassy Mountain has a welcome, friendly atmosphere. The community is very social with numerous activities for all personalities. There are walking and hiking trails and wonderful mountain roads to enjoy. Come and take a look and find the perfect location for your new dream home.
- MLS® #1381645
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Pool, Playground, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub(s), Tennis Court, Private Roads, Vehicle Restrictions
- Has PoolYes
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
- Address314 Evening Sun Lane
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- Lot DescriptionHardwood, Mountain View, Mountain, Rolling, Sloping, Steep, Rocky
- Listing AgentCatherine Markitell
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greer
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 9:16pm EDT.