707 N Barton Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1381770
Home in None Landrum SC
Enter the forest and live among the trees! This secluded private custom home has fantastic features with a open contemporary floor plan. The bright natural light and Blue Ridge mountain views lull you into a good state of mind in the upstairs of the home. Go to sleep in the master bedroom gazing at the stars through the over-sized windows. The master bath has a walk in closet, a tile shower with glass doors, and a soaking tub separate. (You can also enjoy an outdoor shower just outside the mud room on the private back patio) Upgraded tile accents in the master bath give a warm calming feel while using the room. The kitchen and great room are vaulted and open with floor to ceiling custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, and a gracious dining room with built- ins. There is ample storage and a custom half bath with unique features you wont find in any other home. The gas log fireplace adds the beauty of fire at the flip of a switch! Enter the floating stairwell down to the basement level entry and foyer. In the basement you will find an oversized 2 car garage with workshop and storage. There is also a Jack and Jill suite with a large open den attached with a wet bar. There are two screened porches off of the side of the home for hanging out when the weather is nice. Open the french doors, crack the windows and turn on the attic fan to enjoy the fresh air. This home has beautiful rock accent on the exterior with professional landscaping. It sits on approx 8 acres and has an additional 103 acres available for purchase also. Located only 19 miles from Greenville Spartanburg International Airport. This fantastic getaway won't last long!
- MLS® #1381770
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentMatthew Smith
- Listing OfficeProfound Real Estate
- Address707 N Barton Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 5:46pm EDT.