103 Graburn Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1382938
Condo/Townhouse in Townes at Highgrove Simpsonville SC
HONEY STOP THE CAR! MASTER BEDROOM ON THE MAIN FLOOR! You will not want to miss out on this very popular townhome community includes a community pool and tennis courts while convenient to shopping and restaurants! The location and schools are just part of the reason people flock to this neighborhood. This emmaculate all-brick townhome with two-car garage community gives ample space for whatever your needs may be. Brand new hardwood floors in the Foyer, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast and Family room will have your eyes fixated on their beauty from the moment you walk in the front door. This home has a fabulous open floor plan with the gourmet kitchen with 42" painted white cabinets and corian countertops, a butlers pantry, eat-in breakfast area and a large high top bar area that opens up to the vaulted two story very large family room. Need entertaining space? The home features a large formal dining room with wainscoting off the two story foyer and an eat-in breakfast area. The Master Bedroom suite is off the family room and is large enough for any type of furniture and overlooks a private back yard area surrounded by leyland cypress trees for ultimate privacy. The MBA boasts a separate garden tub and shower and double tall vanities! As you walk upstairs you will notice the black metal spindles and then find a large loft, perfect for another entertaining space or just hanging out, and three more large bedrooms and a full bathroom. Downstairs is a huge walk in laundry room with laundry sink. The home is move in ready with new carpet and paint in the last year! Don't miss out on this beautiful townhome with it's own private patio! Call today for a showing!
- MLS® #1382938
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLisa Alexander
- Listing OfficeDel-co Realty Group, Inc.
- Address103 Graburn Drive
- SubdivisionTownes at Highgrove
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 2:46am EST.