48 Hemingway Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1383207
Condo/Townhouse in Townes at Five Forks Simpsonville SC
MOST POPULAR LOCATION! QUIET SMALL COMMUNITY! LOT WITH PRIVACY! BEAUTIFUL BETTER-THAN-NEW HOME! TOP-RANKED SCHOOLS! GREAT PRICE FOR ALL!!! Situated in GREENVILLE'S most popular "Woodruff Road Area", this LOCATION is extremely convenient to places near and far (without traveling the main thoroughfare). Shopping, dining, workout facility & medical are all within a 5 minute drive, while one of Greenville's major shopping areas is further down about 10 minutes...and another 10 minutes can put you into BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE! Access to I-385 or I-85 is easy from the Five Forks area to make Michelin, BMW and even Spartanburg a viable workplace. Newer community with attractive common areas and well- built homes. The lovely hardboard and stone home backs up to trees, giving privacy and natural greenery 8 months a year. This home has a fabulous open living area with Master Bedroom suite plus a flex room with french doors which could be an office, music room or child's playroom all on the main level. There are beautiful wood floors with a huge open Family Room with gas log fireplace. The gourmet Kitchen has a huge walk-in pantry. Beautiful wood stair treads with wrought iron spindles lead to the 2nd floor. Upstairs features a bonus room, large 2nd and 3rd bedrooms (one with walk-in closet), with full bath, and wonderful, large walk-in storage. APPROXIMATELY $50,000 IN UPGRADES includes extended Morning Room, extended Master Bedroom with fully upgraded Master Bath with large soaking tub and separate shower, gas stove, hardwood flooring, "smart home" with Wi Fi system throughout (see pic), 2 NEW 4K-HDR TV's, Washer and Dryer, extended 17x14 Patio with convenient gas hookup and epoxy floors in garage. This lovely community is in an area of new and top-rated schools, great for your children or just for re-sale. This BETTER-THAN-NEW home with all the STATE OF THE ART upgrades is move-in condition and a fabulous buy for some lucky buyer. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1383207
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built2017
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address48 Hemingway Lane
- SubdivisionTownes at Five Forks
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.