63 Hardwood Point Drive, West Union SC, 29696 MLS® #1383995
Home in Peninsula Pointe North West Union SC
To be built: Every detail was accounted for when choosing the right home plan for this beautiful lot: a gorgeous modern farmhouse style ranch home on 2.61 acres at serene Lake Keowee. Perfect for downsizers or those looking for the perfect blend of land space and farmhouse style! Home positioned with panoramic views of the water from the front, or relaxing mountain forest from the back screen porch, deck or patio! Enjoy one level living convenience. The kitchen is what every buyer is looking for, with a great room which opens to the dining, living with vaulted ceilings, and a screen porch directly off the living area. The home plan was designed to bring the outdoors in with the screen porch facing the back wooded acreage and the front porch facing beautiful Keowee. Each well-appointed bedroom is on one floor and features spacious room, walk in closets, and upgraded features. The master suite is exactly what you've been dreaming of, with separate garden tub, glass & tile shower, and two vanities. Want to be at Keowee but don't want to suffer the sticker shock? This homesite and home was designed with you in mind. (Please see 00 Hardwood Point Drive Lot 63 for homesite listing; this home is an example of what could be built on this beautiful lot. Home plan can be customized to fit your wishes).
- MLS® #1383995
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCheyenne Kozaily
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address63 Hardwood Point Drive
- SubdivisionPeninsula Pointe North
- CityWest Union
- Zip Code29696
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.