7 N Jackson Grove Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1384026
Home in Other Landrum SC
Location - Location - in beautiful prime horse country. This rambler style home situated on 6.99 wooded acres is part of Jackson Grove Sub-division which in-composes approximately 51 acres with 15 home sites and 2 common areas of approximately 15 acres. Close proximity (5 minutes) to grocery and other shopping and I-26. Less than 30 minutes to Greenville and Asheville airports. House has been well maintained and updated since built - metal roof, kitchen, sun room, windows/doors, propane furnace, 4 ton a/c , dehumidifier, master shower, painted inside and out. Low maintenance yard. All one floor living with master and two bedrooms on main. Large kitchen with spacious work area & good flow - ample area for table of eight. Lovely high ceiling living room with fireplace and adjoining dining room and sun room. The walk out basement of 1000 plus feet has a large family room, bath and a spill-over sleeping area. Back deck includes a 12 x 12 porch area overlooking the total privacy of the backyard.
- MLS® #1384026
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentMickey Hambright
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address7 N Jackson Grove Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 8:31am EDT.