4011 State Park Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1384437
Home in None Greenville SC
Wow, this home is a rare find. It is close to Cherrydale and downtown Greenville, Travelers Rest and 2 miles from the beautiful Paris Mountain State park. You can ride your bike to the park in 15 minutes. This house is a gorgeous 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom and sits on 3.33 acres plus an additional 5 acres can be purchased separately. The owner will separate the two parcels if all client wants is the 3.33 acres. It is located on State Park road where state road 253 splits but it cannot be seen from the road, because it is 1/8 mile up the private drive shared by a few neighbors. This property borders another 67 acres that is family owned and another large wooded tract that has no access. Talk about privacy this is incredible. It is meticulously maintained with two master suites. This is NOT like being in a neighborhood, it has other houses on this private home but one would never know once you are in the house. Turkey and deer frequent the yard because of the wooded area behind the house. This home is within five to fifteen minutes of six golf courses within an hour drive to some beautiful lakes including Jocassee, Keowee, Hartwell, and Lake Robinson. Many seasonal views, including mountain views in the winter and a beautiful green forest in the summer. When you enter this home you will be impressed by the condition of the house and how it has been updated and maintained. Picture yourself sitting by the fire pit out back watching wildlife This is a one owner dream house that is move in ready. Bring your clients to see a unique home that will be a dream come true.
- MLS® #1384437
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMurrill Boitnott
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address4011 State Park Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 12:31pm EDT.