416 Old Fox Squirrel Ridge, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1384983
Home in None Pickens SC
This brick ranch home has been totally renovated top to bottom. Everything in this home was replaced to include. New metal roof, all new wiring throughout and all the lights are LED to save energy , new PEX plumbing throughout, new insulation in walls & ceilings, all drywall & totally painted, all cabinets in kitchen & baths, granite counters in kitchen plus the 3 baths, all bath fixtures are brand new, flooring & carpeting replaced, 2 brand new HVAC units. The main level is run is natural gas & the basement has two mini splits. These units are brand new. New tank-less gas hot water heater & you can turn on all hot water taps and never run out of hot water. All new vinyl windows throughout & they are double hung so you can tilt them in to clean both sides. All interior & exterior doors replaced. The gar has two brand new insulated remote doors and the garage floor offers a painted epoxy finish that will last for years. A screen porch was added plus a cement finish to both areas outside to offer maint free care. The outside staircase new and the railings will last for ever. An outbuilding 10' x 12' plus a barn 32' x 46'. No value declared on both outbuildings. This home is move in condition. The plumbing in basement is already in place for a second kitchen.
- MLS® #1384983
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Tandem
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Tandem
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentKen Horbinski
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address416 Old Fox Squirrel Ridge
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 7:46am EST.