1504 E Rutherford Street, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1385402
Home in Other Landrum SC
This well-built brick house, once used as a doctor's office is perfectly located on SC Hwy 14 between downtown Landrum and I-26. Originally 4 lots in Greenwood subdivision the property is now one lot (approx 1.6 acres) that is only half cleared and has frontage 2 roads. The future of this house could be a professional or service business, office or rental house (short or long term). This location SC Hwy 14 within a mile of I-26 has excellent business exposure and traffic. It is an easy commute in or out of Landrum on I-26 or stay on SC Hwy 14 to Greer or NC. The full height basement with exterior and interior access adds to the possibilities of this building.
- MLS® #1385402
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentKirk Bowden
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address1504 E Rutherford Street
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.