211 Raleighwood Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1385414
Home in Heritage Village Simpsonville SC
Now Selling, Heritage Village. Conveniently located within minutes of I-385, shopping, dining, major medical facilities, and within walking distance of Heritage Park in Simpsonville. The Fleetwood has 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 Car Garage at 2,558 Sqft. Entering this home there’s a dramatic 2 story foyer and Formal Dining/Flex Room. The Chef’s Kitchen is complete with Granite Counter-tops, Large Island with seating, Recessed can Lights and Stainless Steel appliances. Gleaming 5" hardwoods throughout the first floor. Chair Rail and Wainscoting in the Foyer and Formal Dining Room, and double crown molding throughout much of the main level. The Great Room with a GAS fireplace features a wall of windows overlooking the backyard. A flex room or 4th bedroom and full bath are located on the main level. Upstairs you will enter through double doors into the Owner's Suite with Trey Ceiling. The Owner's Bath has an oversized Tile Shower and separate Soaking Tub along with access to the Walk-In Closet. Two additional bedrooms and a large bonus room are also upstairs. This home is complete with a spacious 2 car garage and a rear covered porch for outdoor enjoyment. Receive all the energy saving benefits of a new construction home built by the largest residential home builder in the country since 2002.
- MLS® #1385414
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMichael Mckeel
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address211 Raleighwood Lane
- SubdivisionHeritage Village
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.