2010 E North Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1385783
Home in None Greenville SC
This ranch with a partially finished basement is close to Bob Jones University and Downtown.... with Easy parking and plenty of it. The flexible floor plan offers several living options which will make it appealing to many buyers! Because the large main living/eating areas are open to each other, the home is perfect for entertaining a BIG family or special friends for watching their favorite college football game on TV or having an important church meeting. It has HDW floors thru-out the living/dining area, plus a gas log fireplace. The finished space in the basement (664 sq ft)was once an alteration shop with an outside entrance and enough parking for her clients. That same space would be perfect for a sales rep, a photographer or internet/website creator....to have their very own large private office. Or that same space could be converted into a separate apartment for an adult child, a student or an in-law, by adding a bath and small kitchenette.....or maybe an Airbnb! On the main floor there is a pine paneled bed room which opens to another room, that when combined, could be another private, separate living space because it has it's own outside entrance, screened porch, deck and stairs to the parking lot. The 1 car garage is deep enough that you could "stack" 2 cars in it. There is a masonry fireplace in the unfinished area of the basement. That area could be made into a downstairs den or rec room. There is an 11'X11' room off the Master bedroom that would be perfect as a nursery or private master study. The master bed room closet has a built in safe for keeping your personal, important documents protected! There is a termite bond provided by Terminex. The home sets on almost half an acre with fruit and pecan trees in the back yard. The living spaces are light, bright and cheerful. Make sure you don't miss this home.
- MLS® #1385783
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car, Tandem
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car, Tandem
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAnne Holden
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address2010 E North Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.