122 Scarlett Street, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1386050
Home in Sherwood Forest Greenville SC
Investor special! Home is listed well below comps in neighborhood because it needs a lot of work. By price per square foot, the home, after renovations, could be sold for over $400,000! Home in the neighborhood with HALF the square footage just sold for $275,000! Heat is in working condition, A/C is not. Pool was in working condition last time it was used but is not guaranteed. The home is eligible for a renovation loan by a local lender if buyer qualifies. Contact listing agent for more info.
- MLS® #1386050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBradley Buczkowski
- Listing OfficeWondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address122 Scarlett Street
- SubdivisionSherwood Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.