6 Alender Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1386073
Home in Hamptons Grant Simpsonville SC
A grandeur estate, a Grecian bathroom paradise, closets you can get lost in, sweeping staircase, portico balcony, and an elegant southern porch perfect for sweet tea and entertaining....these are just a few of the magnificent features awaiting you in this secluded estate sitting on 1.70 acres within the Hampton's Grant subdivision. This property has a spacious kitchen with a butlers pantry between the dining room and kitchen, walk in pantry, and a large eat in bar open into another living/dining area with fireplace! The main floor features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You'll never want to leave the master bathroom...it will be a paradise all it's own with large tub, his and her walk-in closets, and his and her vanities! The main floor also features a large, walk in laundry room with sink, an informal living room, and so many storage closets you'll look like an organization master! There is a second story, a blank canvas, unfinished that could add additional living area. There is also an unfinished basement already studded out and features two bathroom areas and a covered patio! The possibilities are endless...bedrooms, movie theater, man cave! This custom designed home is one of those rare finds that come only once in a while! Don't let this one slip away. Property is being sold as-is, where is. Seller makes no warranties or guarantees. Please see members remarks for more information. Call today to schedule your private showing!
- MLS® #1386073
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address6 Alender Way
- SubdivisionHamptons Grant
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Other, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBells Crossing
- Listing AgentWanda Stewart
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 7:46am EST.