219 Aberdeen Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1386098
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
The location you have been looking for! Walking Distance to Augusta Circle School, along with all the shopping and dining Augusta Road has to offer. This quaint house has fantastic living space. Formal dining room and living room with beautiful hardwood floors and gas log fireplace. Galley style kitchen with tile backsplash and eat-in breakfast area. Spacious den with built-in bookcase and second gas log fireplace opens to large brick patio and fenced back yard. Master Bedroom on the main level with three closets. Upstairs has two additional bedrooms and one full bath. Plus, a great bonus or craft room. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1386098
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentSharon Wilson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address219 Aberdeen Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:16pm EDT.