5 Lockwood Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1386167
Home in None Greenville SC
Beautifully re-imagined...all new electrical, new HVAC, new master bath with Bidet, all new kitchen cabinets and appliances. All original hardwoods have been refinished, new ceramic tiles in other rooms. All new light fixtures. Exterior and interior paint in modern colors. This is a designer home and you will enjoy the modern upgrades such as the SECOND TO NONE MASTER SUITE featuring a dressing room with island/chandelier. Double vanity with glass wall tiles....the master bath is like a spa with a tub shower combo that has body sprays, jetted tub, lights, music, etc. A bidet has been installed as well as a new toilet. You will love the MODERN KITCHEN featuring new soft close cabinets, induction cooktop, convection microwave and wall oven. There is a serving bar leading to the dining room. Upon entering the home you will find beautiful built in planters that match the brick fireplace. The main level has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The lower level could be it's own in-law suite, it has a bedroom, full bath, wet bar, large rec room and eating area, large sunroom/office and has it's own entrance leading out to the large newly fenced backyard. There is nothing but joy to be had in the beautiful home and amazing Overbrook area of downtown Greenville. Sign on the property is the designer's sign for Premier Homes.
- MLS® #1386167
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentMichael Cockrell
- Listing OfficeHome Sales And Rental Store
- Address5 Lockwood Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.