720 Troutdale Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1386349
Home in Longleaf Simpsonville SC
Final opportunities to own a Fleetwood at Phase 2 pricing. This extremely popular floor plan offers 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 Car Garage at 2,558 Sqft. Entering this home there’s a dramatic 2 story foyer and Formal Dining Room. The Chef’s Kitchen is complete with Granite Counter-tops, Large Island with seating, Recessed can Lights and Stainless Steel appliances. Gleaming 5" hardwoods throughout the first floor. Chair Rail and Wainscoting in the Foyer and Formal Dining Room, and double crown molding throughout much of the main level. The Great Room with a GAS fireplace features a wall of windows overlooking the backyard. A flex room or 4th bedroom and full bath are located on the main level. Upstairs you will enter through double doors into the Owner's Suite with Trey Ceiling. The Owner's Bath has an oversized Tile Shower and separate Soaking Tub along with access to the Walk-In Closet. 2 other bedrooms and a large bonus room round out the upstairs. This home is complete with a 2 car garage and lots of great built in energy saving features. Longleaf is conveniently located in the heart of Simpsonville, less than 2 miles from I-385, right around the corner from shopping and dining.
- MLS® #1386349
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMary Howard
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address720 Troutdale Lane
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.