890 Old Ferry Road, Union SC, 29379 MLS® #1386539
Home in None Union SC
Extremely private getaway cabin. Twenty minutes to Union, one hour to Spartanburg, one hour to Rock Hill. This solidly constructed house was built with great attention to detail using wood harvested from the property. Huge wrap-around porch to watch the deer walk by. Wide open space inside with vaulted ceilings. Spacious master on the main floor with cedar lined closet. Huge unfinished walk out basement that can be whatever you want to make. Owner was originally planning on installing bunks for hunters.
- MLS® #1386539
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentRichard Sturdevant
- Listing OfficeMossy Oak Properties Land And
- Address890 Old Ferry Road
- Zip Code29379
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighUnion County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 8:01am EDT.